|Mandatory Skills||Requirement Management|
|Experience||8.00 - 10.00 Years|
• Document the requirements of the Infotainment software system; decompose and partition them down to more detailed requirements to software sub-systems (smaller software blocks) based on software architecture
• Provide an overall definition of functional and non-functional requirements (including overall performance requirements, safety requirements, security, stability, memory usage requirements)
• Define how Requirements will be tested and validated in the system to ensure requirements are testable.
• Provide for Traceability from requirements through to software (vertical Traceability) and test cases (horizontal Traceability)
• Make available tools and processes for Requirements and Change Management, to be used by Software suppliers
• Manage the Change Control Board process and Change Requests, tracking approved CRs through to delivery
• At least 10 years of experience in management of complex software projects.
• Experience in the design, development and integration of embedded C/C++ and Linux.
• A well-organized team player and able to manage multiple tasks and priorities in parallel
• Proven ability to solve complex problems in a structured and analytical manner
• Experience designing, estimating and planning complex software systems
• Significant track record of relevant projects
• Fluent in English, French language skills are a plus
• Masters or Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent