|Experience||1.00 - 3.00 Years|
- Requirements analysis and basic planning and estimation for own activities to support it.
- Create and maintain component documentation such as High and Low level designs, Software requirements and traceability.
- Develop and unit test SW components as per customer requirements on different RTOS layers. (mostly Services/API/Applications levels, not including driver and microkernel development)
- Ensure timely and quality bugfix.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Understand principles of real-time operating systems.
- Good understanding about how to develop code for RTOS.
- Experience with developing for different layers of RTOS (microkernel and driver development experience is nice to have)
- Extensive experience with C or C++ programming skills.
- Fast learner. Ability to get "deep enough" quickly in any given technical area
- Apply thought leadership to unprecedented problems
- Spoken and written English
NICE TO HAVE
- QNX knowledge
- Work experience with Git/JIRA.
- General Linux knowledge (Ubuntu) and experience in the Linux related programming
- Agile Software Development and Management methods and ability to excel within an "Agile" environment ( i.e. user stories, iterative development, continuous integration, continuous delivery, shared ownership, test-driven development, etc.)
- Hypervisors principles understanding.
- Knowledge of Yocto/OE/Bitbake toolchain
- Knowledge of the Continuous Integration aspects
- Travel ability