Role and Responsibility
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Team development
- Identify and setup team with required skills
- Complete technical and management oversight responsibility, from both Windows, Linux and Apple MAC systems
- Skill development, provide necessary trainings
- Provide analysis, implementation, maintenance and support of End User Computing Devices
- Manage daily operations, performance tuning and capacity planning
- Responsible for day-to-day functioning of an IT
Service Delivery team.
- Deliver quality and timely services as required by Customer
- Develop and maintain up to date support documents
- Develop and maintain operating procedures to ensure efficient
- Manage (hire, train, coach, etc.) operations staff
- Shift planning to ensure availability of right skilled resources as
- Provide and maintain an expert level of knowledge, support, and advanced troubleshooting skills
- Analyzing trends or event reports with a view to preventing problems occurring or recurring
- Conducting Post Incident/Resolution Reviews with a view to preventing problems recurring or learning from experience
- Ensures the Systems Operations with all security-related policies and procedures in the delivery of work
- Prepare and maintain Multi Skills charts to ensure continuous
Learning in the team in order to meet Customer expectations
- Ensure maintenance of tools, equipment and other
infrastructure required by the team.
- Approve operability of new or modified services prior to
- Provide regular feedback on operational performance
- Participate in operations planning, design, development,
Deployment, and modification
- Contribute to IT Operations Service Delivery Hand Book
- Escalate issues, which are unresolved.
- Reports to GOC Manager
- 8+ years working experience In IT Service Support Delivery .
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Equivalent.
- Managed a Large team of a minimum of 20-40 People.
- 2+ years in Remote Infrastructure Management Service Support Delivery.
- ITIL Foundation
- Strong Server infrastructure knowledge
- Good knowledge of End User Support, Servicedesk, Command Center Operations
- Good Communication and interpersonal Skills.
- PMP certification would be an Added Advantage.