Education & Training
Bachelors in Computer Science or Electronics and Communication Engineering or related field
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as Software development engineer
- Successful track record and experience in developing software independently
- Agile Process know-how
- Strong experience in Android Mobile application development
- Good knowledge in Android Stack and Custom Controls.
- Good knowledge of Test driven development (unit and Module testing)
- Good knowledge of SW-Version-Tools like SVN, GIT etc.,
- Excellent communication and ability to work in multi-location Teams
- Good to have C# knowledge and work experience. (Preferable)
- Understanding UI Specifications from wireframe tools and adapting to Visual studio C# Environment using Xamarin.
- Development of design and code targeting for all Android smart devices.
- Understanding Generic design patterns in .Net framework and implementing the same in Mobile environment.
- Adding new controls from Android framework and UI in scalable architecture.
- Interacting with UI designer and adapting the code for Backend programming.