Role and Responsibility
- E2E designer in Telecom OSS solution design space - service assurance/service fulfillment area.
- Interact with Product Line, Portfolio Architect, Ops and CE teams to understand and freeze requirements and check their feasibility during requirement analysis.
- Understand the architecture and provide end to end solution confirming to the architecture of all components.
- Interact with platform architects to enhance the architecture to support new business requirements
- Chair design calls with all stakeholders, design, test teams to agree on a final end-to-end solution
- Prepare High Level Design documents
- To conduct design walkthroughs for testing and component teams. Review component designs, test scenarios and test cases.
- Single point of contact to lead the solution design and support during development, testing and deployment phases.
- Strong communication skills
- Should have OSS design experience (service assurance area / service fulfilment area).
- Should have worked as an E2E solution designer for Telecom OSS OR as a Component designer for any workflow based system (such as Autofix, NEO, Flow etc)
- Design experience in atleast one of the products is required :- OR Copper products, Data services (Ethernet), IP, broadband, TV, G.Fast, BT Future Voice products and associated network design will be added advantage.
- Experienced in UML, XML, XSD, XPath, XSLT, WSDL, MS Visio, Altova XMLSpy.