Industry analysts predict that more than 70 million connected cars will be on the road by 2023. 5G technology with its promise of superior speed, scalability, latency & customization, presents a huge transformation opportunity for the automotive ecosystem.
Now that we have piqued your interest, we would like to invite you to attend a Keynote Presentation from Vishnu Sundaram, Vice President - Telematics BU at the TU-Automotive event. In his speech “5G in the Driver’s Seat”, Vishnu outlines the "5G" opportunity for the automotive ecosystem. He will describe the benefits of 5G and why it's not just about the bandwidth.
HARMAN (harman.com) designs and engineers connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions; and services supporting the Internet of Things. HARMAN is a headline sponsor at TU-Automotive event. This automotive event is a platform that brings in industry thought leaders, OEMs, and other major industry players together to channelize the future of automotive ecosystem.
At the event, HARMAN is all set to showcase its award-winning solutions that are helping drive innovation and enrich everyday automotive experiences. Join us for panel discussions where our industry experts - Stephen Surhigh and Geoffery Woods address the latest trends and topics influencing the automotive industry and future technology.
You could also swing by our booth A11 to see exclusive demonstrations of our latest innovation in automotive solutions. Please see the list of key demonstrations below. If anything peaks your interest, contact us at email@example.com and we will schedule an exclusive time to meet with you.
- Digital Cockpit - opening completely new possibilities for showing personalized information on multiple displays
- Autonomous Driving - solutions and innovative user experiences will take you on a journey to the future of mobility with Samsung Technologies
- HARMAN Ignite Platform - our end-to-end cloud solution, presenting various use cases by providing connectivity, application enablement, and analytics
- Interactive Telematics - showcasing innovative use-cases including latest developments in V2X communication and 5G capabilities
- HARMAN SHIELD - the most comprehensive Intrusion Detection and Prevention Solution (IDPS) to detect, manage, mitigate and respond to cyber-attacks on connected and autonomous vehicles, keeping vehicles safe and protected.
- And more!
Meet us at Booth A11 for an exclusive demonstration that can enable and elevate your connected automotive experience.