HARMAN is very excited to announce its participation in the 17th Annual TU-Automotive Detroit Event in Novi, Michigan, from June 6-8. The event highlights growing trends in the connected car ecosystem, ranging from cybersecurity to dynamic customer-first product development.
We can’t wait to share our latest solutions and exemplify HARMAN’s position as the go-to end-to-end solution provider for connected car OEMs. What can you expect to see this year? We’ll be demoing exciting new technology, including:
- HARMAN Ignite Platform – enables the deployment of enterprise cloud systems to connected vehicles and customizes and optimizes customer-facing services
- HARMAN Remote Vehicle Updating Service (OTA) – an update to the most secure solution in the market, providing roadmap bug fixes, improved functionality and more
- HARMAN Automotive UI Development Suite (HCAT) – allows for connected, multi-screen Vehicle Infotainment (IVI) systems
Additionally, we will be demonstrating the important role HARMAN plays in maintaining data and vehicle safety with Towersec Cybersecurity technology that secures over-the-air updates and detects intrusion in real time. This automotive-grade cybersecurity solution was created in tandem with IBM QRadar and may serve as a leading SOC/SIEM backend platform.
We’ll also be showcasing the new dongle solution from HARMAN Smart Auto, which is geared to help OEMs, dealers and insurance companies with real time connectivity and data collection, as well as conducting the HARMAN Smart Telematics Demo with our Connected Car Division at HARMAN.
Stop by our booth, C178, right near the conference entrance, to see these demos and get the opportunity to win prizes like JBL Pulse 2 speakers. Also, be sure to pick up a small token of our appreciation for stopping to see us – a set of JBL yurbuds Inspire in-ear headphones.
In addition, our own Steve Surhigh will be delivering a keynote speech in the Sapphire Ballroom about the way autonomous vehicles are changing the shape of society at 9:50 AM on the final day of the conference. Additional HARMAN executives will be speaking on the following panels:
- Kyle Walworth on the Genivi Panel: “Smart Cities Get Smarter with Vehicle Data” on Wednesday, June 7 at 4:20 PM in the Crystal Ballroom
- Ram Iyer on the Telematics Panel “V2X: The Car Connects to its Environment” on Wednesday, June 7 at 5:20 PM in the Crystal Ballroom
- Geoff Wood on the Cybersecurity Panel: “Laying the Foundations for Secure Future Connectivity” on Wednesday, June 7 at 5:30 PM in the Opal Ballroom
Hope to see you there soon!