Welcome to MWC 2017! The time is now, to visit the biggest and best mobile industry event - Mobile World Congress 2017, showcasing smart phones, VR and AR developments, chipsets and wearables. Held in Barcelona, this event brings outstanding networking opportunities, partner programmes, the Glomo awards and much more.
MWC17, held from Feb 27 – Mar 2, kicked off this Monday and unveiled developments in mobile and connected technology. In case you missed what happened on day one, here are some of the highlights:
- Apart from the current flagship model Nokia 6 and Nokia 5, the star was the returning of Nokia 3310 in a new revamped form. With its availability in the range of bright and bold colors, it boasts an epic one month of standby time
- Samsung launched two new tablets: Samsung Galaxy Book and Galaxy Tab S3. They did not launch the most anticipated S8 at MWC 2017 but confirmed to launch it later in March in New York
- Sony came out with an impressive Sony Xperia XZ Premium, XA1 Ultra, a phablet and a Sony Xperia XA1
- LG launched LG G6 with two rear cameras while Motorola came up with its economical range of Moto G phones which includes Moto G5 and an upgraded Moto G5 Plus
- Huawei unveiled two new smartphones, Huawei P10 and P10 Plus and a smartwatch
- BlackBerry officially launched its latest Android phone called the BlackBerry Key One
Harman is also at MWC 2017, showcasing a range of capabilities and solutions in design, automobile, IoT, retail and other verticals. If you want to find out how we are “Elevating a connected life”, drop by booth 2K30.
Stay tuned for more MWC 2017 updates.