||Automotive Domain skills, Debugging, embedded C/C++.
||3.00 - 5.00 Years
Role and Responsibility
- Work on development and bug fixing of Automotuve software Products
- Write unit testcase as part of development
- Working with global teams to resolve multi domain issues.
- Provide error free Product.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Automotive Software Development.
- Embedded C Programming skills
- Experience in Unit Testing
- Very good understanding of Cluster Software fundamentals
- Debugging skills: Hands on experience in using debuggers and emulators (e.g. Green hills)
- Good understanding of Cluster domain & features.
- Minimum of 1 year of Experience in Model based software development using Rhapsody
- Good expertise in resolving bugs