Role and Responsibility
- Porting and Integration of Android framework to new hardware platforms in automotive industry.
- Customize Android framework to suit mobile devices of various form factors.
- Build BSP for new hardware platform.
- Debug and resolve Android framework integration issues.
- Optimize the performance of Android framework.
- Participate in code reviews
- Coordinate with geographically spread out teams
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the field of Android mobile application/platform development.
- Working experience in C, C++ , Android SDK, Android NDK. Java programming is a added advantage.
- Worked in Framework HAL components such as Audioflinger, Audio HAL, Audio System etc.
- Should have good knowledge and understanding of Android development, debugging tools
- Should have good knowledge and understanding of Device Tree, Kernel/Framework interface, CTS failure analysis, GMS integration, system stability, peripheral modules, device drivers, etc.
- Should have good knowledge and understanding of OS concepts use of threads/mailbox/semaphore/mutex, Linux Internals, Android Internals (Socket programming, process synchronization)
- Should have good knowledge and understanding of Android internals (Android N/O)
- Work experience in QC chipset
- Experience in modification of Android framework code for customization