What your role and responsibilities will be
• Work with the internal teams in understanding the client requirements and convert
them into features and functionalities.
• Design and develop clean and maintainable code in a continuous integration and continuous
• Actively provide constructive feedback to other developers through code reviews.
• Assist QA and Support teams troubleshooting issues during validations or deployments
What you’ll need to succeed
• Good experience with Java or Scala.
• Good experience with React, Flux/Redux patterns and CSS preprocessors as SASS or
• Experience working with relational databases (Postgres experience nice to have)
• Experience with REST APIs (knowledge of frameworks such as Spring MVC or Spray is an
• Experience with Node.Js ecosystem: Webpack, Babel/uglifyjs, Package managers such as
npm or yarn
• Familiarity building charts (knowledge of d3, Highcharts or related visualization libraries
is an asset).
• Familiarity in integration testing with Cucumber is an asset.