The successful candidate will take care of facilitating issues in an Automotive Project related to the software development process for the biggest and most prestige brand in the world.
- Support of Product Owners and developers in daily defect management tasks.
- Ensure timely provision of agreed regular reports and document highlighting trends and areas of service improvement.
- Serve the team in dispatching defects and facilitate the team to take decisions
- Liaise with the relevant support groups, as appropriate, until the Incident is resolved
- Responsible for regular proactive escalation, communication to internal and external customers
- Know the details about the status of a Defect or a resulting change
- Participation in weekly team meetings / planning meetings
- Prioritize Defects fixing with the help of Project Management
- Ensure that major incident progress updates are provided to the stakeholders
- Training of project members within defect handling
- Identifying of missing processes related to incidents handling, defining and implementation.
- Good English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Professional usage of Excel with external data sources
- Ability to facilitate and coordinate management bridges and provide accurate updates
· Ability to document comprehensively and concisely
Nice to have:
- Knowledge in SCRUM
- Basic understanding of VBA and SQL (for usage with Excel)
- Experienced in the area of embedded or automotive software development
- Previous experience/knowledge of Incident, Problem Management
- Project management skills
- Stake holder management
- Team management skills / experience
- Work in international project team with the biggest worldwide automotive customers
- Training on the job and technical trainings
- Further development opportunity
- A great package of additional benefits such as: flexible working time, lunch allowance, private healthcare, MultiSport card, budget for culture events (f.ie. cinema, concerts), English & German classes, employee discounts on HARMAN products (JBL, AKG, HARMAN Kardon), game room, additional days off in 2019 (2nd May and 24th December) and much more…
We also kindly request to include one or both of the following clauses on the processing of personal data in your application:
1. "I hereby authorize HARMAN Connected Services Poland Sp. z o . o to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Personnel Protection Act of 29.08.1997 no. 133 position 883)".
2. “I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the future recruitment process by Harman Connected Services Poland Sp. z o. o ( Kasprzaka 6 Street, 91-083 Lodz under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended”.