We are seeking bright, motivated candidates for a full-time Market Research Analyst position. The Market Research Analyst will be responsible for assisting senior management and clients in project execution.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Help define market research questionnaires
- Analyze physician responses to market research questions
- Produce charts and graphs that clearly depict results
- Create final presentations with insights, analysis, and recommendations
- Conduct competitive analysis
- Research potential clients in preparation for sales and marketing meetings.
- Advanced degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s or PhD)
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Expertise in Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently with minimum guidance
- Ability to exercise judgment and work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to be a team player and effective communicator
- Right to work in the US without Company sponsorship (preferred)
- Market research and/or pharmaceutical industry experience a plus, but not required
- 2-3 years of Market research experience, preferably in Healthcare