- Candidate should have minimum of 2 to 3 years’ experience in Automotive software Development
- Experience in writing test procedure (Manual & Automated)
- Good understanding of Cluster domain & features.
- Understanding of Compilers (e.g. Green hills)
- Working knowledge on automotive communication protocols e.g. CAN/ LIN/ GMLAN/ FlexRay, Ethernet
- Debugging skills: Hands on experience in using debuggers and emulators (e.g. Green Hills)
- Knowledge in CAPL
- Familiar with Configuration Management tools