Role and Responsibility
- Candidate shall be responsible for technical code delivery to a specific Ignite customer from inception through completion.
- Candidate shall be responsible to interface with internal/external leads
- Candidate shall drive the Delivery and Integraton phases and proactive on interfacing with required stack holder(s) to avoid any delivery impact.
- Candidate shall be a very strong Core JAVA developer with clear concepts of Object Oriented programming and strong design skills.
- Candidate shall be familiar with development and CI/CD tools such as Eclipse, Jenkins, Static analysis tools & test coverage tools like SonarQube, Maven, Git/Gerrit, SVN
- Candidate shall be familiar with development of REST APIs and Microservices
- Candidate shall be familiar with use of no-sql databases such as MongoDB etc
- Candidate shall be familiar with Spring, Springboot.
- Candidate should be familiar with cloud based (Preferably AWS) architecture and deployments.
- Candidates with experience in Big Data and Analytics platforms especially that use frameworks like Kafka, MQTT etc would be preferred
- Candidate should have expertise in the domain of backend cloud based JAVA applications
- Candidate should have experience with applications developed using Core JAVA and frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate, Sprinboot, Web servers like Tomcat
- Candidate should be familiar with Microservices architecture and deployment of REST based APIs for use by 3rd party applications.
- Candidate should have worked on or managed projects developing highly scalable and resilient enterprise level applications.
- Candidate should be familiar with configuration management, development & test environments used for development of JAVA based applications.
- Candidate should have worked in programs where applications are deployed in Cloud infrastructure.