Role and Responsibility:
- Analyzing the ML algorithms that could be used to solve a given problem and ranking them by their success probability
- Research, design and implement machine learning applications
- Exploring and visualizing data to gain an understanding of it, then identifying differences in data distribution that could affect performance when deploying the model in the real world
- Verifying data quality, and/or ensuring it via data cleaning
- Finding available datasets online that could be used for training
- Defining validation strategies
- Training models and tuning their hyperparameters
- Analyzing the errors of the model and designing strategies to overcome them
- Deploying models to production
- Bachelors or Masters in Engineering Sciences, Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics or equivalent
- At least 2+ years experience in Python
- Knowledge in Big Data related technologies and open source frameworks preferred.
- Extensive experience programming in C++, good current knowledge of Unix/Linux environments (including scripting) as well as solid experience in code optimization and high-performance computing.
- Proficiency with a deep learning framework such as TensorFlow or Keras
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design.
- Good understanding in any: advanced mathematics, statistics, and probability.
- Proficiency with Python and basic libraries for machine learning such as scikit-learn and pandas
- Proficiency with OpenCV
- Expertise in visualizing and manipulating big datasets
- Adaptable, proactive and willing to take ownership.
- Excellent communication skills in Russian/English and be a good team player, self-motivated, willing to learn new technology