|Experience||10.00 - 12.00 Years|
The successful candidate will be working in a Embedded Firmware Team in Nizhniy Novgorod. This team has the main responsibility of IoT device Firmware .
- development of new features
- problems analysis
- problems fixing
- power consumption, memory footprint optimization.
The candidate is expected to be competent in analysis problems, generating effective solutions, and documenting.
Essential skills and qualifications:
- University degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of applicable industry experience is required.
- Good knowledge of ARM architecture: Cortex-M2-M4
- Strong technical background in C, C++: coding, debugging, optimization
- Skills in embedded system development (understanding schematics, buses, MCUs, peripheral ICs)
- Solid RTOS internals skills
- Good experience in SW security solutions: SSL/TLS, cryptography, secure elements
- Strong technical background in embedded systems connectivity solutions: BTE, LTE
- Experience in IoT HW/FW solutions is a plus
- Spoken and written English