Role and Responsibility
- Candidate shall be responsible for technical code delivery to a specific Ignite customer from inception through completion.
- Candidate shall be responsible to interface with internal/external leads
- Candidate shall drive the Delivery and Integraton phases and proactive on interfacing with required stack holder(s) to avoid any delivery impact.
- Candidate shall be a very strong Core JAVA developer with clear concepts of Object Oriented programming and strong design skills.
- Candidate shall be familiar with development and CI/CD tools such as Eclipse, Jenkins, Static analysis tools & test coverage tools like SonarQube, Maven, Git/Gerrit, SVN
- Candidate shall be familiar with development of REST APIs and Microservices
- Candidate shall be familiar with use of no-sql databases such as MongoDB etc
- Candidate shall be familiar with Spring, Springboot.
- Candidate should be familiar with cloud based (Preferably AWS) architecture and deployments.
- Candidates with experience in Big Data and Analytics platforms especially that use frameworks like Kafka, MQTT etc would be preferred
- Demonstrated Experience
· Candidate should have minimum of 8 years experience in relevant domain with minimum of 3 years of experience in backend cloud applications.
· Candidate should be a B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech or equivalent
· Candidate’s primary domain of expertise should be Cloud based applications & Enterprise scale applications
· Candidate should be familiar with deployments on atleast one cloud platform like AWS, Azure or Tencent Cloud. AWS experience would be a plus