Salesforce Developer is responsible for development, configuration, customization and maintenance of the existing Salesforce applications. S/he will collaborate with other team members and take part in running proof-of-concepts, prototyping, platform monitoring and agile delivery. This position will be based out of Poland.
Role and Responsibility
- Convert technical requirements into technical solutions on the Salesforce platform
- Implement application modules
- Follow development standards and best practices
- Support end-users
- Participate in platform monitoring
- Proactively ask questions and propose solutions
- Follow Salesforce.com trends
- Follow innovative solutions to propose best implementation approach
- Work for and with team members and stakeholders across the globe
- Work across various business functions such as Sales, Marketing, Finance, HR, Operations and Customer Service
Ideal candidate must be self-motivated, passionate about IT and a fast learner. Candidate must be organized and analytical, adept at working in a team environment and able to handle multiple priorities.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent preferred
- Programming skills (preferable C# or Java)
- 3+ years of experience with web application development or Salesforce development
- Experience with any database environment
- Very good communication skills
- Ability to understand technical requirements and convert them into detailed technical solution
- Good command of English
Development and configuration experience on the Salesforce platform is a pro but not a must have. You should be eager to learn new technologies in a fast pace
Certified Salesforce developer or other Salesforce.com certifications
Willingness to travel 5%.
Willingness to work in an office in Lodz.
- Work in international project team with the biggest worldwide automotive customers
- Training on the job and technical trainings
- Further development opportunity
- A great package of additional benefits such as: flexible working time, lunch allowance, private healthcare, MultiSport card, budget for culture events (f.ie. cinema, concerts), English & German classes, employee discounts on HARMAN products (JBL, AKG, HARMAN Kardon)
game room, additional day off in 2019 (24th December) and much more…
We also kindly request to include one or both of the following clauses on the processing of personal data in your application:
1. "I hereby authorize HARMAN Connected Services Poland Sp. z o . o to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Personnel Protection Act of 29.08.1997 no. 133 position 883)".
2. “I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the future recruitment process by Harman Connected Services Poland Sp. z o. o ( Kasprzaka 6 Street, 91-083 Lodz under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended”.