- Involved in Automotive Infotainment Development or Testing. If developer, excellent coding skills in C++ or similar languages with at least one or two scripting language knowledge.
- If tester, hands on experience on testing In Car Infotainment features and familiar with automation techniques.
- Involved in DOORS Requirements Management process, Scrubbing and importing customer requirements into DOORS, obtain traceability with customer requirement and low level feature list, and with test case document.
- Responsible for requirement analysis, good to have prior experience on story writing, grooming.
- Should be able to guide team technically, involved in technical discussion, customer interaction.
- Willing to work as Requirement Engineer.
- Should have Good communication skill