|Mandatory Skills||C++, Java, Automotive, Android|
|Experience||3.00 - 5.00 Years|
Job Title: Principal Engineer
No of Position: 1
Work Location: Novi, MI
This position has supervisory responsibility of 3 report.
• Work with customer and requirement team to understand system and application requirements.
• Lead a development Team to design and develop software components in C++ and Java.
• Design and develop multi process software using android platform source and vendor components based on Android HAL architecture.
• Develop and mentor team, with prior experience in developing framework and core service components, for Audio or multimedia technology.
• Provide technical recommendations on design, architecture and solution for Android based embedded product.
• Lead global technical team, provide guidance and ensure to implement high quality software.
• Provide fix for software defects and review fixes from team members.
Qualification & Experience required:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering Electronics/Electrical or any related Engineering degree with 5 years of experience in IT industry and Embedded software development
Alternate: Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering Electronics/Electrical or any related Engineering degree with 3 years in IT industry and Embedded software development.
• 3 years of experience in software development in C, C++ and Java, and strong experience developing in Android Framework and HAL layers.
• Experience in adding audio or multimedia features to embedded platform, using android framework and core services.
• Experience in writing Binder IPC APIs in Java and C++.
• Experience of adding JNI interfaces to interact with native code.
• Strong knowledge of android boot Process, init Process, core services, network services and media services.
• Experience working with System Server, Service Manager, State Management techniques.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in software design using object-oriented principles.
• Strong experience of debugging and analyzing stack traces, tombstones, kernel traces.
• Experience in using development tools - Git, GDB, ADB, Traces, NDK tools.