- Minimum of 3 year experience in Automotive Software validation with Good understanding of Body Control domain & features..
- Good programming Skills in C for Real-Time and Embedded applications.
- Experience in writing test procedure (Manual & Automated)
- Understanding of any one of the Compilers (e.g. Green hills)
- Working knowledge on automotive communication protocols e.g. CAN/ LIN/ GMLAN/ FlexRay, Ethernet
- Debugging skills: Hands on experience in using debuggers and emulators (e.g. Green Hills)
Options on Skills
- dSPACE/LabView is not mandate but having knowledge is good
- Experience in Model Based Testing, Cluster, Python scripting is good
- Rhapsody experience is not mandate but having knowledge is good enough.