- Embedded Software development including middleware and Service development on Android Connected Car platform.
- Familiar with Software development process from requirements to design and implementation.
- Participate in technical reviews for own or others work
- Perform Unit, component test and system test
- Closely work with other R&D centers and business units of Harman worldwide
- Be self-motivated with a strong desire to learn and be flexible
- Bachelor degree with 5 years or more working experience in relevant fields
- Proficient in C/C++, Java, Design Patterns.
- Experience in Android HAL, Service developments, familiar with Android Framework Components. Strong knowledge and experience of Linux or Android middleware and service development;
- Understanding of embedded operating system topics (schedulers, memory management, driver models, RTOS concepts, etc.); Familiar with Linux, Android, or other embedded Operating Systems;
- Fluent English language
- Good communication skill
- High degree of initiative and responsibility
- Capable of working on a project in a worldwide multiple-site and multicultural environment