Main duties and responsibilities:
- Provide leadership to diverse operations teams such as in Engineering and Operations Implement, monitor and timely report to customers on service delivery metrics Implement personnel on-boarding, training, and service improvement activities, ensuring systems, methodologies, and procedures are in place and followed by each service team Drive internal and client meetings covering delivery performance, service improvements, quality, and processes
- Be accountable for the quality of service and performance; ensure future demand from growth and projects are understood and factored into capacity plans for all associated teams
- Work closely with Business Development and Client Partner teams to support growth, including help with services content for Statements of Work, and development/transition to stronger managed services capabilities Works with the SMEs and stakeholders to define the roadmap for any given product and translate this into user stories or RFPs depending on the buy Vs build decision.
- Work closely with Recruiting Teams to develop pipeline and process for hiring strong candidates and interview where necessary
- Further, develop and maintain retention program and incentives for field employee satisfaction Managing complex and/or large projects or delivering the IT components of major projects to time, cost, quality and benefits realization requirements.
- Proven ability to assimilate, understand and manage problem solving and opportunities recognition in the context of IT Infrastructure and/or Application change solution concept, solutioning, design and deployment in a major software services/cloud environment.
- A track record of successfully delivering a range of complex, high profile IT projects. Proven track record of implementing & leading improvements in project lifecycle.
- Able to identify projects at risk and take appropriate action to recover, often working across divisional boundaries.
- Takes ownership for the resolution of highly complex issues and risks that have been escalated.
- Leads the collaborative, dynamic planning process prioritizing the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- 10+ years IT / IOT / Automotive / Infrastructure experience.
- 5+ years of experience with a track record of driving successful programs or projects.
- 3+ years of experience with Service Delivery and Client Management with strong customer relationship management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to supervise, mentor, and lead individual contributors and teams.
- Understanding of operations & technologies, such as release deployment, planning in operations, data analysis/metrics for performance management.
- Ability to create quarterly business reviews - data compilation, deck preparation, message consistency and client collaboration.
- Understanding of basic P&L and financial management around profitability.
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills with the ability to speak and write at executive and business levels.