- Design and implementation of user interfaces, assests, widgets and program flow.
- Understand the Android UX flow and bridge/map to Car/infotainment requirements.
- Knowledge of JNI and java is a must.
- Evaluate and Design for use cases adhering to automotive infotainment requirements.
- Setting up the test frameworks and contribute to quality plans and process enhancements.
- Resolve complex technical issues.
- 3-5 years of development experience
- strong in HMI development.
- OS: Linux / Android. Proficiency in real time multi-threaded software design and development
- Programming Language: Strong in JAVA, C & C++
- At least 2 year experience in developing Android applications
Preferred Qualifications & Desired Competencies:
- B.E. in Electronics or similar
- Android Framework Experience
- Experience working with a tool-chain that includes GIT, Repo.
- Take initiative to achieve superior, quality results against internal or external standards of excellence