Roles & Responsibilities
- Perform System Integration Testing as well as End-to-End Testing for Connected Car services
- Develop, execute and maintain functional & UI/UX test cases
- Develop, execute, and maintain test automation scripts that cover a wide variety of scenarios such as smoke, functional, regression, endurance, and performance testing
- Analyze traces from data loggers, document defects in HP ALM with proper description, screen shots & traces
- Take ownership of reported defects, re-test & drive to their closure
- Prepare detailed & error free test reports & share it with stake holders regularly
- Prepare, configure & maintain test equipment / test setups
- Identify test scenarios, suggest improvements and provide scope for automation.
- Test on various Mobile devices on Functional, Usability, Performance and Security aspects
- Root cause analysis on issues and nail down the reason of issue.
- Identify & highlight risks in advance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Electronics & Communication/Electrical Engineering or in a relevant stream.
- 4 to 6 years of hands-on experience in Web and Mobile applications testing
- Working in Agile Scrum / Kanban teams
- Experience in Backend/Frontend software testing
- Experience with in-vehicle embedded electronic systems, telematics technologies
- Experience working with test management and defect tracking tools (HP ALM, Dante…)
- Experience working with vehicle simulation software (e.g. Vector CANoe), vehicle diagnostics tools (e.g. DTS Monaco)
- Good communication skills
- Experience in automotive industry is a plus.
Experience on test automation using Selenium/Python WebDriver is an added advantage