Senior Solution Business Intelligence Specialist
The Senior Solution Business Intelligence Specialist will design and deploy solutions for Business Intelligence area within HARMAN structures. Presentations or training of the final solutions to our business users will be done in a professional way by chosen candidate. This person will use best practices and experience to improve our Reporting and Planning processes. Coordination of vendor consultants within projects is our daily business. Besides projects, the Senior Solution Business Intelligence Specialist will also perform 2nd and 3rd level support for all our business units in Business Intelligence area.
- Work on assigned tickets (incidents and service requests) for all Harman BI systems.
- Proactively monitor the systems ensure availability of data.
- Provide Level 2 - 3 support of Business Intelligence applications.
- Analysis, design and transfer of business requirements into a Business Intelligence landscape.
- Contribution in architecting solutions, customizing and programming.
- Implementation of data models, reports and applications.
- Development of training material, configuration and process documentations and organization of training courses.
- Preparing system documentation.
- Work to ensure high resilience and performance tuning.
- Improvement and maintenance of systems to include rollout and upgrades.
- Review project requests describing user needs to estimate time and cost required to accomplish project.
- Test programs or databases, correct errors and make necessary modifications.
- Work as part of a project team to coordinate development and determine project scope and limitations.
- Defines functional business requirements and conducts detailed analysis sessions with end users and business SMEs.
- Suggests options and recommendation solutions to key business users.
- Troubleshoots functional issues.
- Revise company definition of data as defined in data dictionary.
- Collaborates with Global Centers of Excellence for the respective technology tower.
- Work with vendor project teams on implementation projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computers, Information Technology, or related field
- Demonstrated min. 5 years of experience with increasing responsibilities within a global, multicultural, multi-location organization.
- Knowledge and experience in Business Intelligence:
- SAP BW: administration and configuration, Report Design, Interface configuration 3rd party tools, security concepts, related ABAP
- SAP ERP: SAP BW Interface implementation
- SAP Business Objects: Web Intelligence and Design Studio (Nice to have)
- Some experience with Qlikview and/or Qlik Sense (Nice to Have)
- Knowledge of Business Planning and Consolidation
- BPC Administration, Security, load process, Data manager package, Transformation, Conversion, Logic scripts, EPM reports
- Troubleshooting of BPC issues
- Good analytical, organizational and problem solving skills, including the proven ability to adapt to a dynamic project environment and manage multiple projects.
- A global perspective with the ability to understand and work effectively in a culturally diverse organization.
- Proven ability to manage key stakeholder interests, simultaneously managing conflicting priorities and business interests.
- Excellent communication skills, strong interpersonal and relationship management skills with excellent conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated experience managing customer-facing, strategic projects as well as Application Development projects.
- Experience with outsourcing, contracts, and in managing virtual teams.
- Work in international project team with a cutting-edge technologies
- Training on the job and technical trainings
- Further development opportunity
- A great package of additional benefits such as:
- flexible working time,
- lunch allowance,
- private healthcare,
- MultiSport card,
- budget for culture events (f.ie. cinema, concerts),
- English & German classes,
- employee discounts on HARMAN products (JBL, AKG, HARMAN Kardon)
- game room,
- additional day off in 2019 (24th December)
- and much more…
We also kindly request to include one or both of the following clauses on the processing of personal data in your application:
1. "I hereby authorize HARMAN Connected Services Poland Sp. z o . o to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Personnel Protection Act of 29.08.1997 no. 133 position 883)".
2. “I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the future recruitment process by Harman Connected Services Poland Sp. z o. o ( Ogrodowa 8 Street, Lodz under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended”.