|Position||Senior SW Engineer|
|Mandatory Skills||C#, C++, English Speaking|
|Experience||5.00 - 8.00 Years|
Role and Responsibility:
- Take part in development of in-vehicle telematics control platform for one of the biggest car OEMs: designing, developing and unit testing of platform and car environment simulators, device management applications.
1. Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent is required, graduate degree would be a plus.
2. Good written communication skills are required.
3. Adequate verbal communication skills in English for status communication/taking technical direction are required.
4. Must be able to demonstrate an ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
5. Must have excellent problem solving skills.
6. Software development experience with in-vehicle TCU would be a plus.
1. Minimum of 2-3 years of industry experience required in C# and C++ software development.