HARMAN was at MWC 2017 and made announcements on all the major partnerships and its range of capabilities and solutions on IoT, analytics, automotive, OTA and much more.
This video walks you through HARMAN’s booth at MWC 2017.
Here’s a glimpse of Harman’s demonstration at MWC 2017:
- HARMAN showcased its retail analytics capabilities by building a unified smart platform and connecting it with in-store footfall analytics, creating a next-gen customer experience and engagement that can measure and monetize the effectiveness of in-store marketing campaigns.
- HARMAN teams up with TeamViewer for a joint IoT solution enabling monitoring and management of smart buildings and devices. They’ll together deploy HARMAN’s smart building management system and IoT Gateway with TeamViewer’s leading remote monitoring control solutions. Click here to know more about it.
- HARMAN and VMWare partners to deliver simplified and specialized IoT solutions to launch next-gen services for connected car space. They will showcase a live connected car IoT scenario at MWC17 to bring connectivity, digital content, emergency services and policy control to the connected car. This partnership will help Communication Service Providers to add new offerings and expand revenue streams to further enhance the IoT user experience and delivery of innovative services. To know more about the partnership, read here.
- HARMAN and Intel Corporation together announced HARMAN’s Quick Predict, an end to end IIoT solution that predicts machine life based on vibration analytical algorithm developed by Intel and provide predictive maintenance through actionable intelligence. It’ll help enterprises to increase equipment uptime, decrease spare parts cost, and optimize the use of their workforce by reducing the number of emergency repairs. Click here to know more.
- HARMAN Embedded Audio System that provides a wide range of audio and voice solutions had two products in line.
- SONIQUE, a far field voice input technology that enables devices in the consumer electronics, IoT, enterprise and the Robotics segments to capture clear voice inputs in high ambient noise environments that can interface with any natural voice engine. For more info, click here.
- AudioEFX, a powerful audio tuning solution which works on all the popular OS can improve the audio performance of any device up to 50%. Read here to know more about this audio experience.
- HARMAN Ignite, a complete end-to-end cloud platform that delivers seamless management of connectivity, device management, analytics, application enablement and managed service capabilities in one place to its customers. The platform ensures future demands of scalability, security and flexibility for the success of connected car services. Read here to know more about Harman Ignite.
- HARMAN offers Over the Air (OTA) Software Management Solution that enables connected devices to be securely and successfully updated and managed over time, regardless of the network protocol, device platform or operating system. Click here for more info on OTA.
HARMAN helps you elevate your business and monetize it with design, data and devices. If you want to know more about connected solutions for enterprises, we would love to walk you through our services. Contact us here.